Thursday, June 12, 2014

S - cool stuff

UPDATE ON LIFE. I haven't posted in a while because finals and final projects and DECA presentations and a ton of stuff has been going on, but it's been like that for everyone, so we're all in this together. Anyway. Today I took my physics final and I'm afraid to look at my score.

I agree with you Esee - I've been thinking a lot about that too. It's going to be really weird and sad. I'm friends with a few of the seniors and I will actually miss them so much. Tomorrow I will be kind of sad at the senior assembly. But a lot of them are staying in-state so we can visit..so I guess that's good. Last year I didn't really care because I didn't know many of the seniors, contrary to you, Esee.

I'm really excited for summer! Only 4 school days left!!

I don't really know what to write about, but here are some really good bands I found:

  • The Wombats
  • Tame Impala
You guys should listen to them. Tame Impala is my definition of "stoner music". 
We should all hang out this summer! I haven't seen you guys in a long time!
And and Roxy need to post.
And Esee I was going to email you a thing I thought you would be interested in but I forgot your email/wasn't sure if you changed it from the oreo one.

No comments:

Post a Comment