Wednesday, June 11, 2014

E- Graduating Seniors

Well, today was the last legit day of school for the seniors, and there are a couple of things I have thought a lot about today/lately.

Last year, I was really good friends with two seniors graduating and that was about it (in terms of who I was friends with from the senior class). I was sad when graduation came around but I knew I'd see them again and hang out, so it wasn't too bad.
But this year it's weird. I'm not as good of friends with any of the seniors. I mean I'm friends with a handful, but not particularly close. So its weird to think I probably will never see many of them again. Which almost makes me sadder than last year because its just weird to think that I will never see people I've known since 7th grade again. But then again I'm not even very close to them, but it still makes me sad.

Also, the thing I've thought a TON about the past week, is the fact that next year, it'll be us. We'll be the ones having our last legit day of high school. And that is SO crazy to think about. In a little more than a week, we will be seniors. 12th graders. Our last year of high school. In a little more than a week, every day of high school will be out last september 16 of high school, our last homecoming, and our last season of cross country (at least for Roxy and I). That is just freaking crazy!!
But on a happier note, it means that college is that much closer (which I'm very excited for)!

Anyway, those are just my thoughts for the day- weee.

No comments:

Post a Comment