Friday, May 28, 2010

A-OMG IM FINALLY WRITING SOMETHING!

Yeah... so Im finally writing something on the blog. Esee thinks she "made me", but I also wanted to a lot... ish. Me and Esee got these giant lollipop things because they were on sale at Fred Meyer.

I'm not allowed to pinch Belle's cheeks anymore except for occasionally, because she got really mad at me and said I was really mean to her. So now I'm supposed to be nicer or something. I understand how she had a bad day, (I did too.) I felt the exact same way when I made it to prelims as a stupid ALTERNATE for long jump. Just saying, I respect her opinion on quitting Championships. But good on making it to Championships Belle! Next year, I'm gonna run long distance...

3 comments:

  1. um hey little funny story hahahaha except for I wasn't really mad and it was kind of a joke we were playing at you isnt that funny hahaha please dont kill me it was a joke im sorry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, um, ya. it kinda wuz
    like she said, sry

    ReplyDelete
  3. O I understand. ANNA, YOUR A GOOD ACTOR. I would have burst out laughing, haha

    ReplyDelete