Saturday, May 15, 2010

E- About me

I decided to write some stuff about me so here goes, oh and the order means nothing except which i thought of first-
~I LOVE purple, my room is painted purple and i have a purple carpet :D
~My favorite songs right now are Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake. The name sounds really weird but it's a good song! Obsessed by Maria Carey, Where Is the Love? by the Black Eyed Peas featuring Justin Timberlake, and Crazy In Love by Beyoncé. They aren't the type of music i usually like but oh well.
~My thumbs are double jointed (random). Some people tell me that there is no such thing as being double jointed, that it's just being weird or something but I don't believe them.
~I'm right handed but I think that being left handed is really kool (that's my unique way of spelling cool, I started spelling it like that and then some of my friends copied me, hehe)
~Some of my pet peeves- Being called short even though I'M NOT, I'm just average. Being called a dumb blond. I hate that for two reasons. My first reason is that I'm not dumb! and the second reason is that I'm not a blond, I'm kind of like a dirty blonde, but I'm mostly a brunette with a lot of natural blonde streaks.
~Ummm, i can't think of anything else to say about me but if I think of more, i will post it.

3 comments:

  1. Esee u r SO blonde!!! Jakay, jakay

    ReplyDelete
  2. ily esee! ur just like "im not blond, but i am brunette with natural blonde streaks!"
    haha u r so cool(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. y thank u.
    but it is tru.... im not a blonde!!

    ReplyDelete