Friday, May 14, 2010

A- is writing

So I was writing this FABULOUS story about my friend, Bell. Well that's not her real name, but I'm nice enough not to put it on there. But then, all of a sudden, Esee made me write something for our blog. So here I am, writing something. La la la la la. Okay, so today we took the thing that's not the WASL, what's it called?... Doesn't matter. But it was boring, the usual. And now it's ALLLLLLLL over! And I get to have a weekend, homework free. If this is what summer feels like, I can't wait till summer.

Esee is reading my story. She loves it, (i think) because I complemented her in it and dissed myself. DISSED IS A WORD, by the way, stupid installed dictionary.

Well i have to go now, i think esee is almost done, so yeah, bye. ill post something later.

1 comment: