Wednesday, September 1, 2010

R-School

I guess I should be happy...  Its not raining...  But I'm not happy... Summer is over... School starts today... Waking up early starts tomorrow... I won't be able to walk with And because of zero period... and also...


AND AND ESEE HAVEN'T POSTED IN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homework starts tonight... The library isn't open yet...  My summer homework is bad... My cookies won't be good cause I read the recipe wrong... I can't go to Belle's 13th birthday party, hopefully I can come to Stella's.


Why I am happy: I get to see all my friends in one spot at the same time
                              Its sunnyish
                             I got to sleep in
                             Its my dads bday and we nad pancakes for breakfast
                             The plums are yummy when they are ripe
                             I picked the first ripe plumb a few days ago
                              Grapes will be ready soon
                             There are still more strawberries

And lots of other reasons too.

See you all in a few hours!!

--Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment