Thursday, November 25, 2010

S - November! Snow, Thanksgiving, Black Friday...

Hey guys! Long time no post!

Well anyways I'm kinda worried about my grades. In math, we took a test. There were two super hard problems on the test and a lot of people had to guess and SOMEONE had to do eenie meenie on one of the answers. I didn't finish it along with some other people. Webs said that we could finish on Wednesday, but then stupid snow wouldn't let me finish my test on Wednesday AND I couldn't go to And's house with Esee! I'm sad.

I did the snow dance last Sunday, and it worked! More than I'd hoped...

At least I can go shopping with And and possibly Esee on Black Friday! Hopefully...The snow's starting to melt. I hope it'll snow when we've got no place to go!

I cut my finger, so it hurts to type.

Umm....well, I guess that's it. Oh, if you want to read the magazine that me and wierdgreenman made, then comment on this! It's really cheesy, but entertaining! It's called Dollmag. So far we have 4 full issues, except a lost one. That one was the worst anyways.

STELLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment