Friday, July 4, 2014

S - Our movies and other productions

Remember in middle school when we were all obsessed with making our own film/music productions? And was usually the star of every movie/song, Esee was the co-star of backup, and I was always the manager/editor of what we had recorded.

In 7th grade, we had the Three Musketettes, where we sang really weird country love songs with me playing piano in the background. I actually have recordings of this on my iPod and somewhere in a flashdrive. I think I lost the flashdrive ones though. I remember it started when you guys all came to my house. Then I showed it to my violin teacher (don't judge) and she thought we could actually get somewhere and taught me more pro GarageBand tips to make our music sound better. HAHA.

In 8th grade, we made movies. It started when Andrea was at my house and we got bored, so we decided to make a Twilight parody. That was actually a really funny movie, and really good, except for the fact that our movie editing skills were REALLY amateur (unlike Esee's brother's). Then Esee came over and we made a parody of 17 again, but it was too long and kinda boring. But it was kinda cool. I think I have them somewhere on my laptop. I will try to find them, tee hee. We also had recorded another movie through Esee's brother. It was  REALLY good editing and camera quality. It literally would have been like a real movie except for the fact that we were really bad actors with bad costumes and also the historical content was really inaccurate and vague..BUT HIS EDITING SKILLS WERE REALLY PRO!

And after that our venture into the world of film and music kind of died out...But you never know who will bring it back...


No comments:

Post a Comment