Saturday, July 5, 2014

E- Ramblings

So the movie that we made about a battle in the Civil War for Social Studies (where my brother basically did all the work except the acting and writing the script hahah), well my brother was so proud of the cinematography of it that apparently he's shown it to some of his friends D: which is extremely embarrassing. But it means that he still has it! I need to try and get it from him!

Also, And, Chey, and I made a movie for French where basically the same thing happened (my brother did essentially everything) and I have that on my comptuter. And from time to time I'll stumble on it and watch it and it's really funny because of how different we look and it was when Chey was dating Mot and we made a reference to it in the video and we thought we were so funny (but it wasn't actually funny, but now its funny looking back on it). 

And, remember that book called Revolution that I lent to you but then took it back like last summer because I thought I was going to read it on vacation but I never actually did? Well I finally finished it and I actually thought it was a really unique and interesting plot. And there is some historical accuracy to some of it which makes it more intriguing. The ending was a bit unexpected and strange but overall I liked it a lot. So if you want to borrow it for China, And, you can.

Also, last Tuesday I got back from Washington DC! Which was a lot of fun! I went with my Grandparents for a week and we did basically as much as possible in a week. We did a lot of sightseeing, visited many museums, saw The Lion King at the Kennedy Center (which was absolutely amazing and if you ever get the chance to go, you should!!!!!), went to an orchestral performance at the outdoor theater thing (which was pretty cool), etc.

Also, Fourth of July was yesterday and I had a ton of fun! I did a 5k with my mom, went to Meg's house and swam in her pool with And, and France, and played fooseball (and somehow I was on the winning team multiple times), went to my grandparents' house for dinner and hung out with my extended family (except my cousin that I'm closest to :/ ), and then we went down to Sheridan to watch the fireworks that they do right up close! It was super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment