Friday, October 1, 2010

R-Posting

This post is mostly to get my post number up to Esee's post number and try and get her to be competitive and post more.  Though really I should be doing that for And becuase she hasn't posted since June 11!!!! Thats over 3 months ago!!! To be precise, that is 111days!!!!

And: YOU NEED TO POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!!


 This won't even help becuase I am guessing that you haven't been on the blog in 111 days either. 
Sorry, I'm being mean.  I'll stop.
Hopefully you got the dog-poo off of your foot after we played that water game today.
That game was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!!! I wish I had gotten wetter.

Are you guys ready for Halloween to get here? I am except for not really becuase I haven't decided what I'm going to be yet.  But I still wish it were Halloween. That was random. 

My mom and brother M are playing chess and I don't like chess so I am very bored.

That's all for now.  I am trying to figure out level 16 on this Andkon game called "click to play 2" its really really hard. Its not computer skills, its mostly logic and stuff. 

Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment